1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DTV installation Tech?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by booboo, Apr 4, 2014.

1. booboo

booboo New Member

Mar 2, 2011
    First I want to apologize if this is not a valid post. I've gotten a lot of great information from DBSTalk over the years. I was wondering if anyone could help me get contact information for a installation tech in the North East Mississippi area? Specifically Tishomingo County. I want to try to give them a little side work. I need a box and coax moved. I want it done right and not a crap job. Like I said if this isn't ok to post fill free to delete it. I can't seem to find a tech when I'm out.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk

2. carl6

carl6 Moderator DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    If you don't get lined up via this forum, check home theater installers/companies in your local area. They typically have either their own installers on staff, or work with installers.

3. samrs

samrs MANC DBSTalk Club

May 30, 2004
    Flat Branch, NC
    Side work gets people fired. Call DirecTv and schedule an outlet relocate, around 50 bucks. When the Tech shows up your, "The Supervisor" it's your house, whatever happens is your fault. You can always say get off my property.

4. studechip

studechip Godfather

Apr 16, 2012
    You can say that anytime, if it's really your property.