1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DTV Pal Remote Control Code Conflicts

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Jim148, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Jim148

Jim148 Godfather

Jun 22, 2004
    I was reading on AVS Forum about people getting a DTV PAL/TR-40 and having the remote control cause problems with their DISH Network satellite receiver. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=14212762&posted=1#post14212762 I am wondering if anybody here that is using a 622/722 has got a DTV Pal and had dealt with this issue. Also, supposedly changing the remote control codes did not solve the problem, which sort of surprises me. At any rate, I seem to recall that it is possible to switch the DISH 622/722 TV1 remote from IR to UHF and I suspect that would solve the problem. Does anybody here have any other thoughts on this iissue?

2. CABill

CABill Hall Of Fame

Mar 20, 2005