1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Aspen and WNC SWM problems

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Beckzilla, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Beckzilla

Beckzilla Legend

Oct 28, 2007
    I am one of many that received the defective WNC SWM LNB that quits working at low temps. Got ahold of the dealer I bought it off of on Ebay and he is telling me I am SOL due to where he got them from.

1. Who is WNC and how do I contact them? Tried Googling them and no find.
    2. Have tried to find a dealer on the web for Eagle Aspen and have not found. Anybody know where to get. I only need SWM for one receiver. Tried Solid Signal and they dont carry.

2. Mertzen

Mertzen Hall Of Fame

Dec 8, 2006
    I have an eagle aspen here. PM me if you want to deal.

WNC = Winstron Nuweb Corp; not sure if they'll be able to help you.

3. Tybee Bill

Tybee Bill Legend

Oct 21, 2008
    Tybee...
    Actually I believe it is Wistron NeWeb Corp. Google but they are German Company. They have a website.

Correction Taiwanese Company site www.wneweb.com

4. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    You won't get anything from WNC directly. They only deal with DirecTV or other large companies. They'd just refer you to DirecTV, which is the right answer. DirecTV *will* be able to fix your issue *eventually*.

This is always the risk you take when purchasing products from an unauthorized source and without a warranty.

5. vwjunky18t

vwjunky18t New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I have a WMC that has been frozen for the days. It doesn't look like it's going to get any warmed for a while either. I need to find a Eagle Aspen.

Can't PM yet, but Email me @

andrew.evavold@gmail.com