1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

East Arc for Se Ky?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by bbates23, Nov 10, 2008.

1. bbates23

bbates23 New Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Im new to the site and new to satellite. I was scheduled to get my dish network hooked up . I picked the turbo gold hd and all the movie channels pretty much everythign HD i could get i picked...But due to where i live i had no signal for HD so the tech told me i would have to wait and get on the East Arc when it comes avaidable..So i called Dish they told me it was up and ready here and the techs supervisor calls and tells me its not ready here and want be until around the first of December and said they didnt even have the dish 1000 or something yet...Does anyone know anything about this seems like im getting the run around ....Dish tells me one thing then the Techs tell me another.

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    The dish used for the Eastern Arc is the 1000.4 and is not yet available in several areas. This dish was introduced only a few months ago.

3. bbates23

bbates23 New Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Yeh. Ah hopefully they will get this up and going. He told me he scheduled me for Dec.2 if they get it up and goin by then...Dish is calling me everyday saying we will schedule you for this or that date but like the guy told me want do no good to hook up anything cause it will show no signal .

4. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    Ah, for the days when you could buy and install your own dish.