1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easy way to clear programs from To-Do list?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Melquiades, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melquiades

Melquiades Mentor

Feb 19, 2006
    I've done a lot of searching on the forum and haven't found an answer to this question. Please forgive me if I missed it.

Often, I want to clear several shows out of my To-Do list (mid-day repeats of The Daily Show are the most common example) and the only way I've been able to do it is to...

- Click on the show
    - Click the 'Record' menu option
    - Scroll down and click 'Cancel Record'
    - Click 'OK' to confirm

After which I'm brought back to the To-Do list so I can begin the process again.

My DirecTivo allows me to hit 'Clear' and easily kill items off the To-Do list. The R15 has a similar funtion (DASH-DASH) in the list of recorded programs, but it appears not to work on the To-Do list.

Has anybody found a way to kill shows from To-Do with one or two clicks? Thanks.

2. Melquiades

Melquiades Mentor

Feb 19, 2006
    I'm not a big fan of bumping up one's own posts... but I'm desperate here.

Does anybody else have this problem, or know of a solution?

3. matty8199

matty8199 Icon

Dec 4, 2005
    I wish dash-dash worked there, as well as in the prioritizer and caller ID log...

4. cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    I haven't found anything either. Mark and delete would be nice. I'm pretty sure the UTV did that for the todo list.

5. fredo

fredo AllStar

Dec 1, 2005
    -- does work in the prioritizer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.