1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Email From XM Radio

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Jin So, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Jin So

Jin So Mentor

Aug 2, 2008
    This is the email that i have gotten this evening

Dear SIRIUS XM Subscriber,

Since the merger of XM and SIRIUS was initially announced, we've pledged that this union would bring our listeners more choices. We're pleased to inform you about the first of these improvements.

Effective immediately, XM subscribers may elect to add The Best of SIRIUS programming package to their XM subscription. The Best of SIRIUS package includes:

Howard Stern - Hear the Revolution with 2 dedicated channels, 24/7
    NFL - Hear Every Game, Every Week, Everywhere plus 24/7/365 news and in-depth analysis on SIRIUS NFL® Radio
    Martha Stewart Living Radio - The first 24 hour radio channel dedicated to great living
    NASCAR- 24/7 coverage of Every Race and Everything In Between plus nonstop news and talk with SIRIUS NASCAR® Radio
    Playboy Radio - Sexy, smart and refined exclusive programming

All XM radios can receive The Best of SIRIUS.

We also have a variety of other new programming packages, you can opt to change to at any time.
    Best Regards,
    Joe Zarella
    Chief Service Officer

877-674-7496
    www.xmradio.com/sirius

2. ddrumman2004

ddrumman2004 Legend

Mar 28, 2007
    I received this email from XM even though I am a Sirius subscriber. I also received one last week from XM that my subscription payment was past due and my Sirius sub is auto-payed from my bank account!

3. kbxm

kbxm AllStar

Mar 15, 2007
    LOL! They sent me a past-due notice for a radio I cancelled over a year ago.

It was built into my last car and sold with it....

Worse was the 20 minutes (after 4 hangups and almost an hour on hold) I spent trying to get the CSR to figure out that she couldn't "save the account" as she put it, because I no longer owned the vehicle....

Hopefully not a sign of things to come. :nono2:

4. WillieWildcat

WillieWildcat Mentor

Nov 4, 2007
    I think we had all better watch our accounts/charges.

5. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    I rec'd the email above the day after I canceled my XM subscription.

Adios, Señor!