1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Encore HD as part of AT250

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Stephen J, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Stephen J

Stephen J Legend

Mar 26, 2006
    Is Encore HD included with AT250, or is it only available via the Starz SuperPack? Thanks.

2. ZBoomer

ZBoomer Icon

Feb 21, 2008
    I had the AT250 with HD Plat, and I did get Encore HD, yes.

(I recently upgraded to the Everything Pack, but I assume this is still the case.)

3. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Encore East is not part of AT250, but Encore West is. The HD feed is from the East, but Dish gives it to you as part of the AT250 package.

4. ZBoomer

ZBoomer Icon

Feb 21, 2008
    Yeah, I found that odd; I got Encore east HD, but not Encore eash SD, lol. Go figure.

5. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    In AT 250 you get all of the Encore channels including ENCORE EAST HD.. You can purchase Encore seperatly for $4.89.

6. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Encore East sd is part of the Starz premium package along with Encore East HD feed. Encore West is part of the Encore/Starz package for $4.89 and Encore East HD, Encore East sd is not.