1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encore when will it ever......

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Plusdvrjunkie, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plusdvrjunkie

Plusdvrjunkie AllStar

Jun 20, 2007
    When will Encore be included in our basic package. I mean like lets say choice extra.
    Comcast has it in their Preferred package. Dish network has it in their top 250. I hope when Liberty gets in if ever they could do this for us.I think many would like it.

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    If I had to guess... never.

What you have to realize is that just because the majority stock ownership is changing does not mean that the management is, and certainly doesn't mean that the contracts are.

3. admiral39

admiral39 Legend

Nov 6, 2006
    Probably the same day that Cinemax is part of the HBO package, in other words, never.

4. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    As long as someone would shell out $12.00/ month for it they will gladly take it. And if they raised the cost of extra $12.00 and "threw it in" you'd scream...

5. sean10780

sean10780 Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    As long as people keep paying for it, it will never be part of the general packages.

6. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    Actually back in 1994 when i first got directv we had some of the encore channels like encore western,mystery,action, and i thik they had one called true stories,but after a few years they merged them with the starz channels and its been like that ever since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.