1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

error code 125 on ViP722k and ViP612

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by altidude, Dec 1, 2013.

1. altidude

altidude AllStar

Jan 13, 2010
    (edit: It's error code 145, not 125)

Two of my receivers, a VIP722k and a VIP612, are both receiving error code 145 when trying to access movies. Both receivers show they are connected via broadband.

I posted yesterday in the official dish support forum and have some views but no responses so I though I'd try here.

Any tips on how to resolve this? Thanks!

2. RBA

RBA Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    Contact a DIRT rep.

3. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Reset the receiver and then try accessing the content again. If that doesn't work, reset the broadband connection, run the test and try again.

4. altidude

altidude AllStar

Jan 13, 2010
    I reset the receiver and that didn't help. I'll try resetting the broadband connection when I'm home later and post the results. Thanks for the tips!

5. altidude

altidude AllStar

Jan 13, 2010
    I just got a reply from Dish support on their forum: "This is a known issue which is being looked into further. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."