1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Error Code 13 - Internet won't connect

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by warchickens, Nov 12, 2010.

1. warchickens

warchickens Mentor

May 9, 2007
    I've enjoyed using the Directv Apps for a while now but all of a sudden I can't connect anymore. :mad: I get error 13 cannot connect to the Internet. I have reset my DVR and the router numerous times and I know the wireless works because my laptop and Sony TV have no problem connecting to the wireless network.

All of the connections are good. Any ideas on what the issue might be?

Just last week it worked great.:confused:

2. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    How is your DVR connected to your router?

3. warchickens

warchickens Mentor

May 9, 2007
    Wireless powerline adaptors. They did work before....

4. Go Beavs

Go Beavs Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2008
    Portland,...
    Try going into the setup menu and restoring defaults from the network setup section. Then, press 'connect now' and re-do the network setup from scratch.

5. warchickens

warchickens Mentor

May 9, 2007
    Ok, thanks