1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Error message after update

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by PK6301, Apr 10, 2013.

1. PK6301

PK6301 Legend

May 16, 2012
    Erie, PA
    I received the 066D update for my HR23-700 this morning.. I turned on my son's H25 this afternoon and it shows this message..

SAT A (101) ODD TXP 13V

What do I have to do to fix this, or is it a tech service type of thing..

Thank You..

2. Volatility

Volatility Legend

May 22, 2010
    Typically that message means their is a problem with the satellite cable or coax connector. I wouldn't think that update would have anything to do with it though I could be wrong. try swapping the two receiver locations if you can and see if the hr23 now has the error message instead.

3. PK6301

PK6301 Legend

May 16, 2012
    Erie, PA
    After a discussion with tech support.. It came down to operator error.. when the TV turned on I never noticed that it was tuned to channel 9501..

Silly me, I would have never thought the receiver was tuned to that channel..