1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN 360?

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by IndyMichael, Oct 31, 2006.

1. IndyMichael

IndyMichael Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2003
    Indiana
    The next IU football game is one ESPN 360, I've never used it before, has anyone here? Hopefully the game will be on ESPN gameplan too, but if not I'll have to watch it on my computer, if I can get it to work.

2. saltrek

saltrek Godfather

Oct 22, 2005
    I've tried to use it, and could not. Apparently it depends on your ISP. It seems that they have deals set up where it is free with certain providers.

3. jimbo09

jimbo09 Godfather

Sep 26, 2006
    I really get tired of this... cable channels (now internet sites) know that they are selling their channels services to providers, and they want you to go ask your provider to ink a deal with them.

"To get (Channel X), contact your (Cable Co, ISP, or DBS) and demand (Channel X)"

I wouldn't mind paying extra for ESPN 360 through a login type system, but I don't want to obligate every subscriber to my ISP to pay for something I want to use.

4. Deke Leonard

Deke Leonard Cool Member

Nov 3, 2006
    My son used an S video hook up and watched a few Boiler games on the computer.