1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

ESPN Around the Horn

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by John Corn, Mar 31, 2004.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Does anyone know why Max K. went? Originally I thought this guy was doing it for a week or so...but I think it is permanent. I liked Max better. Any one know why Max left?

2. dummyproof

dummyproof Godfather

Jan 30, 2004
    I believe he will be surfacing up at Fox Sports Nets boxing coverage. Not positive if it was Fox, but I'm pretty sure I saw a promo featuring Kellerman covering boxing.

3. cumberlandredskin

cumberlandredskin AllStar

Feb 5, 2004
    I hope this link works. He's with FOX sports. He's going to do an interview show with.

http://www.rainbow-media.com/rainbow/media/release_release.jsp?nodeid=4184

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Thanks

I used to like this show. Max Kellerman was a good host, then he left and statboy took over. I haven't heard the Disembodied Voice in a while either, and the show has gone down the tubes.

5. Charles Oliva

Charles Oliva Godfather

Apr 22, 2002
    Long story short. Max was due a new contract with ESPN, he was asking for $850k a yr. and took a LOA to resolve the issue. ESPN declined his offer and contract expires, they part company. Kellerman signs with Fox for $500k+.