1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN College Football Scoreboard Blacked Out

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Herdfan, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    Really???

Why on earth would a scores/updates show be blacked out? :confused:

So I went to CBS to watch the end of the AU/ARK game.

2. HGuardian

HGuardian Godfather

Aug 9, 2010
    Michigan vs Iowa game went past the start time for ESPN College Football Scoreboard.

3. Davenlr

Davenlr Geek til I die

Sep 16, 2006
    I turned it off when they gave Auburn a touchdown when they guy fumbled the ball and it landed on the 1 yard line...

4. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Runover of game.

5. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    Ok, that makes sense sense. I had been watching that game on my local ABC and then went to the Scoreboard to catch some scores and it was blacked out. I guess it was the ESPN game for some areas.

6. bjlc

bjlc Icon

Aug 20, 2004
    yeah well I believe the games were over and It was blacked out for me tonight.. How incredibly STUPID. Capital S , Capital T, Capital U, CAPITAL PID....

7. Gloria_Chavez

Gloria_Chavez Godfather

Aug 11, 2008
    Stanford/Arizona was preempted by Mo/TxTech with 6 minutes remaining. Stanford was going to win, but still. Had it not been for those 30 unanswered points against Oregon, Stanford would be contending for a national championship. A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

I wish we could have that game back.

We were winning at halftime.

8. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Coverage of the Nationwide race ran a few minutes long and was promptly cut off at 3:30 by ESPN2 due to a local black out. I would have been severely pissed of had they cut off the end of the race.