1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN Full Court Question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by scrybigtv, Oct 23, 2009.

1. scrybigtv

scrybigtv Godfather

Jan 25, 2008
    What's the latest date a sub can call D* and cancel Full Court for 2009-10? I assume it's anytime prior to the start of the regular season. However, I just found out that it was included ($26 for first installment of early renewal) on the statement I received this week, and my wife paid the bill before I had a chance to review it. I thought it was too early for them to start billing for Full Court, but I suppose it is what it is.

I'm going to call D* later today when I get home from work. Can I assume D* will still cancel it and give me credit for the $26, or will they take a hard line since we've already paid the first installment? By the way, I'm wanting to cancel because most of my team's games will be televised this season and I really don't need Full Court.

2. Red Dog

Red Dog Godfather

Aug 3, 2008
    I would think you can. The regular season is still over 2 weeks away.

3. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    I'm sure its like any of their other sports subscriptions. As long as the season hasn't started, you can cancel and get a refund.

4. scrybigtv

scrybigtv Godfather

Jan 25, 2008
    Thanks guys; I appreciate you responding to my question.

5. I WANT MORE

I WANT MORE CowboySooner

Oct 3, 2006
    Northern plains
    No HD, No FC for me. Likewise for GP.