1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Espn Hd Picture Break Ups

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by jamieh1, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamieh1

jamieh1 Hall Of Fame

May 1, 2003
    Is anyone elses ESPN HD keep going black for a second every few minutes, I noticed this start Friday night. This is the only channel Ive seen this on.

Watching the Nascar Nextel Cup Series race now and it is still doing it.

2. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    There is a few threads about this. Do a search for ESPN HD and you will find them.

3. jamieh1

jamieh1 Hall Of Fame

May 1, 2003
    Yea I was just coming back to say I saw it over on the Directv Programming thread.

Thanks

4. TriggerDeems

TriggerDeems Godfather

Mar 1, 2007
    Basically everyone has this problem right now, so it is with D* or the ESPN

5. mika911

mika911 Godfather

May 1, 2006
    Was this happening in late june early july too? I had it happen during wimbledon sometimes, but I thought it was my setup :(

6. redram38

redram38 Icon

Dec 6, 2005
    Millington Tn
    Has to be DTV, I do not have this problem with Comcast ESPN HD. It works perfect.

7. BigJ52

BigJ52 Godfather

Jul 29, 2007
    I called Directv and told them about the ESPN & ESPN 2 HD issues. They acted like this was the first they heard of the problem. They said they would take this to their "Escalation" department and look into it. Now will anything get done about it I don't know...

I did tell them there were many others on the Internet who said they were having the same issues so I wasn't the only one having the problem. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if others called regarding this same issue though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.