1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

European Americans Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Geronimo, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    We are not alone.I think theyre other vistors exploring other continents on the planet.I dont know if you believe Europeans are real.They are very real.The problem is that they are not very shy and if you try to track them they will not run away.I say we boot them out even though they did invite us to this big dinner party in November.

http://europa.eu.int/index_en.htm

2. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    :thats::righton:

3. Steveox

Steveox Banned User

Apr 21, 2004
    Geronimo :scratch: :icon_stup

4. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Izobraževanje usposabljanje mladina. Človekoljubna pomoč novega jezika!

nanu nanu, rojo hombré. :ringo:

5. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Being a Euromutt-American, if I were to be sent back to my homeland I would have to be split in at least five pieces. As I don't find this desirable, I think I will stay right here. :D

6. Strong

Strong Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 30, 2003
    Richard, are you sure no one could take all of you? Come on, if we on this forum can put up with you, certainly some country can. Flights to Albania are supprisingly affordable! :hurah:

7. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    You have nothing to fear. Europeans are a friendly people, wanting only a small bit of land out of the huge continent with which the Great Spirit has blessed you. Just a little bit to raise our crops and we will be satisfied, never to ask for any more. And we have some nice shiny beads to trade for the little bit of land. After all, there aren't very many of us.

8. RichW

RichW Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 29, 2002
    ... and let us also offer you some "firewater". We think you will enjoy this new experience.

9. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    And we'll also give you lots of disease and pestilence which will wipe out 80% to 90% of your native population within 20 years. The remaining natives won't need all that land so we'll relegate you to delegated reservations in the middle of nowhere on land that nobody else wants anyway because it is so barren. :D

10. RichW

RichW Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 29, 2002
    "The remaining natives won't need all that land so we'll relegate you to delegated reservations in the middle of nowhere on land that nobody else wants anyway because it is so barren."

Until we find out that the mineral rights below that "barren land" are worth quite a few bucks. Then we will renegotiate those treaties.... unilaterally.

Chief Joseph died for our sins.

11. Geronimo

Mar 23, 2002
    Thank you for discovering our country---with us in it.

But I still wish you pesky Europeans were as easy to scare away as those silly extraterrestrials.

12. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    We're not as smart as them. :D

13. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    But, Albania isn't one of the lucky five countries of my origin. Since I don't don't think I would be happy in Germany or France, that leaves three countries. I guess I could be split in three pieces and shipped off the England, Ireland or Scotland. However, I do have a small portion of Native American blood flowing in these veins, so a small part of me would have to remain here.

14. Chris Freeland

Chris Freeland Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Since I am 1/8 Cherokee, I guess the other 7/8th's of me would have to return to England, Scotland, Ireland and Germany. :D

15. Geronimo

Mar 23, 2002
    Thats your opinion about if im nuts.I belive the Europeans are real and theyre are other continents like ours.We are not alone.

16. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    :lol:
    Thanks Geronimo for a light hearted thread. :lol:

17. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    Don't look at me. I've moved on to exploit another indiginous population, the Polynesians of Hawaii. You can have all the walleye in northern Wisconsin lakes. I couldn't care less.:shrug: Just don't try to get the hotels, golf courses and beachfront property back.:nono:

18. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    ah, I miss the days when every year, from February 12th to the 26th was spent at the Moana Surfrider Hotel on Waikiki Beach in room #1742. We did that for 8 years in a row.

19. Geronimo

Mar 23, 2002
    If you understand it go up and say something in their language if its any one spoken here.Then say it (i come in peace) And maybe theyre feel comfortable.Perhaps we can learn things from them and where they come from.

Then again I don't want to know where Nick comes from.

20. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    Nice! Damn, you ARE a good demographic!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.