1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything Package

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Link, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Link

Link Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2004
    Does the Everything package include the HD Platinum channels? And if not does having the Everything package really save any money on anything? The DVR fee isn't even included anymore is it?

2. tsmacro

tsmacro Hall Of Fame

Apr 28, 2005
    East...

All the "Everything Package" is anymore is the AT250 plus the four premium movie channel packages. Yes it does save you some money though, Exactly $6.00/mo.

3. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    And no, the Platinum HD package is not included.

4. Link

Link Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2004
    Thanks for the info. I was considering adding the HD Platinum channels which adds $10 to the bill with AT 250. I thought it might be worth it to get the Everything Package but it doesn't save that much. Dish needs a real Everything Package that includes more plus DVR.

5. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    They had one that included the DVR ... it cost more. When the DVR was taken out of it DISH lowered the price of AEP.

"Everything" also does not include out of market sports channels (add $7), Latino, internationals, BabyFirst TV and other a la carte only channels. It has been an "Almost Everything Package" (AEP) for longer than I have subscribed to DISH. DISH could probably raise the price another $20-$30 but I believe most people would rather choose their final options than be required to pay for everything.