1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra 60 min for sports programs?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Kevin Brown, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Godfather

Sep 4, 2005
    I have a 722 with either 616 or 617. *Sometimes* this works correctly (for the Super Bowl), and sometimes not: last night for the Sharks/Penguins game.

I know someone else noted this problem.

I am pretty sure that when I set the timer for the hockey game, that it had the extra 60 min in the lower left. But it didn't record the extra 60 min. And in fact I'm doubly sure it didn't do it correctly because it just cut off after the 2.5 hrs of the game. Didn't even get the extra 3 min after normal programs.

Anyone else having this problem?

I saw about 1 min into overtime, but I had to look it up on the internet that the Pens won the shootout. Aggravating.

2. Jim5506

Jim5506 Hall Of Fame

Jun 7, 2004
    I presume the hockey game was on a RSN. Did the RSN terminate programming when the allotted time was up, so the DVR terminated recording?

3. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Godfather

Sep 4, 2005
    RSN?

It was on the Shark's normal channel here, Comcast Sport's Network or something.

I am trying again tomorrow, Sharks vs the Devils. When I set up the timer tonight, it definitely said it was going to record the extra 60 min.

Rev 616.