1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Face Off on SyFy - Season Four

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Mark Holtz, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Anyone besides me watching this show? Besides The Amazing Race, this is my favorite reality competition show currently on the air that, while the competitors are competing against each other, I get the sense that all of the competitors are working together. The overall tone is, "I really don't want to go home tonight" instead of "We need to get X off the stage now.", and every time someone gets eliminated, they are plenty of hugs and "Oh noes!"

Another aspect is that it is all skills based. There is no way I could close to creating some of the costumes that were even voted "worst makeups" by the judges.

2. RASCAL01

RASCAL01 Godfather

Aug 1, 2006
    Love the show

3. Xsabresx

Xsabresx Icon

Oct 8, 2007
    Easily one of my favorites. I stumbled upon it accidentally and watched seasons 1-3 over the holidays. The artists are so talented.

4. Holydoc

Holydoc Legend

Feb 17, 2008
    Panhandle, FL
    I was surprised that the ice goblin wasn't one of the favorites. I thought it was great.

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Watching season four today.

This show always seems to hook me in to the competition.

Anyway, there will be a season five.

READ MORE

6. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    +1. When I see the worst costumes, and I say, "I can't do that", that says something. I also like all the non-in fighting that is often encouraged in these shows.