1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Fall 2012 TV Show Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by cwpomeroy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. cwpomeroy

cwpomeroy AllStar

Aug 7, 2007
    Hey all. I usually put together a spreadsheet of all the shows across channels and use to set my season recordings. Thought I'd share. I did delete a few channels and shows that 'we' don't watch - but it's probably 90%. If nothing else it gives you something to start with.

hope its helpful to someone.

2. txfeinbergs

txfeinbergs Legend

Nov 15, 2005
    Excellent. I almost missed the season premier of Hell On Wheels tonight because I had no idea it was starting up. This will help me.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Keep in mind, on the top tabs on the dbstalk site, ere is one for TV shows with a calendar. You can post series and season premieres in the forum to have them added to the calendar.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=191409

4. PokerJoker

PokerJoker Godfather

Apr 12, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Maybe add "Unforgettable" - it's been un-canceled and will return in 2013 sometime.

5. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Yep, and you can subscribe to any of the shows so that you get an Email before it's about to premiere (I set mine for 3 days), so you can set up your Series Lists. No need to keep a spreadsheet anymore with that handy feature.

6. cwpomeroy

cwpomeroy AllStar

Aug 7, 2007
    I used to need the spreadsheet to manage conflicts by spreading them across receivers. I will try the feature in the forum but I think I still like the idea of tracking on my own sheet.