1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filtering the HD locals

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Vid58, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vid58

Vid58 AllStar

May 6, 2007
    Hi all,
    new here to the forum and also D*. I have a H20-100. I'm trying to setup the local HD's to show up in the proper guides ( filter setup ). With the current settings ( example below ) in my custom favorites, my local channels don't show up in my guide-Local/HDTV channels filters. Is this a feature or a defect? Do I have more control over filtering? Thanks.

2 KTVU - HD enabled
    2 SF2 - SD disabled
    2 KTVUDT - OTA HD disabled

2. Vid58

Vid58 AllStar

May 6, 2007
    Anyone?

3. KalebsDad78

KalebsDad78 New Member

May 12, 2007
    Have you gone to MENU, SETTINGS, SETUP, SAT & ANT, press Select and then go to Antenna Setup. This will scan in your locals if they are available. It sounds like you may have done this but want to make sure.

Once that is done you should be able to go under Favorites and do the Add/Remove Channels selection and then select Done and they should be there.

If that doesn't work, you may have a H20 box issue.

I hope this helps you out.

Chad

4. Vid58

Vid58 AllStar

May 6, 2007
    Hi Chad. Thanks for the response. I did go into SAT & ANT and unselect the OTA channels. Not using them. Plus I have the SD channel ( SF2 ) unselected. It's the HD ( 2 KTVU ) channel that I have selected that isn't showing up in the local guide or the HD guide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.