1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Finally...........

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by codered, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codered

codered Cool Member

Jul 25, 2002
    My 721 order has finally been shipped after a three weeks from the time I ordered it. Due to be delivered to my house on my 9th wedding anniversery. How awesome is that??? :lol: :lol:

2. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    First off, Congratulations to you and your wife on those 9 yrs. of marriage. :righton:

That is great news, I'm sure you going to enjoy the 721.

3. codered

codered Cool Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Thanks John,
    I just have to make sure the excitement level for my anniversery is higher than the excitement level for the 721 if I want to make it to my tenth year anniversery!!

4. virtualsmith

virtualsmith Mentor

Jul 16, 2002
    Congrats! I'm sure you will love it. Plus it will solve some of the marital problems that come about when you and your wife want to watch different shows. One of the biggest uses in our house...

5. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    I am sure she will enjoy the unit, just hope she gets over the bugs that are in the receiver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.