I know there have been numerous threads about this, but I thought that I would post my results from yesterday. It was easy, and I was able to make a big difference in the signal strengths. I set the receiver to show the signal meter on 103b, and only adjusted the azimuth fine tuning control. I turned the fine tune control until I got the highest signal (95 in my case). I found the "edge" of peak and set the dial to 0. I continued adjusting until it started to go back down again. For me, I was able to go 1.5 full turns. I backed it up 3/4 turn (1/2 the 1.5 turns). See the results in the attachment. I have the before & after readings, plus the difference. Green is improved, red is lower readings. Definitely worth the 10 minutes I was on the roof.