1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

FiOS Customers Get Free Upload Speed Boost

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Athlon646464, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    FiOS Customers Get Free Upload Speed Boost

Customer upgrades to equalized download and upload speeds will continue throughout the fall, starting with customers enrolled in My Rewards+ or who join the program now. If you’re a bit of a procrastinator, don’t worry.

Customers do not need to do anything to receive the new upload speeds. For those who don’t want to wait, visit the Verizon My Rewards+ page to sign up for the program. Otherwise, upgrades will be phased in throughout coming months....

Full Story Here

[​IMG]

2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    I'm about to cut Comcast tv, but I'll keep their internet for streaming
    cuz' even tho' it sucks @ only 12Mbps, ATT U-verse @ only up to
    6Mbps locally (as advertised), sucks even more.