1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

First Time To Get STB Reboot

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by jikhead, Nov 6, 2011.

1. jikhead

jikhead Mentor

Jun 22, 2010
    I was just wondering if any 922 owners have gotten a STB Reboot before? This is the first time its occurred for me and my receiver is about 16 mos. old. Not sure what caused mine. I was recording the LSU/Bama game along with the ARK/SC game and it occurred during the recording of these two games. It also made the red recording LED get stuck to being ON and wouldn't go away until I reset the box.

2. AZ.

AZ. Legend

Mar 27, 2011
    Yes mine did it after 4 months...its starts happening more, then my harddrive crashed...had to sent anotherone out...lets see if the same happens to you?

3. kcolg30

kcolg30 Godfather

May 11, 2010
    What is a STB reboot?

4. AZ.

AZ. Legend

Mar 27, 2011
    STB= set top box

reboot= reciever shutting down automaticly, and restarting back up.