1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Florida Family to Get VeriChip

Discussion in 'The OT' started by -, Feb 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I found this artical very interesting. Any comments?

It will be one of the last ordinary days of their lives: Soon, the Jacobs will become the first family ever implanted with a new identification device -- no bigger than a grain of rice -- called the VeriChip.

"We definitely, wholeheartedly believe that this technology will change the world, and it really is an honor to be a pioneer of a technology like this," said Leslie Jacobs. Her husband Jeffrey and 14-year-old son, Derek, said they share Leslie's pioneering attitude about the new VeriChip.

MORE

2. Guest

This, if it were to ever catch on, would be the end of freedom as we know it. I don't have anything sinister to hide from anyone, but nobody has a right to know where I go or when, and something like this would put that information in someone else's hands.

3. Guest

Sounds like something from 1984

4. Guest

Evil. Communist. Borderline Satanic. That about sums it up

5. Guest

Oh boy...things like this make me really nervous...

6. Guest

Gummy,

Fascists would like is as much as Communists. Maybe Totalitarian is a better term?

7. Guest

In the previous message??? I guess I need to relearn those codes?

EZCodes are case sensative, and must be done in lowercase
    -Steve

8. Guest

This is most likey the future mark of the beast mentioned in the Bible. That along with a small tatoo over it could be the mark of the beast and if you refust to take it you will be put to death. I say we're as close as two or three years away for this to happen. No more than 8-10 years but that's only my opinion. Look up Rev 9:11 and I think this could happen this year. At least a 50% chance IMO which should scare the hell out of you if you're not ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.