1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Folder for DOD?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by bobsloop, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobsloop

bobsloop AllStar

Nov 22, 2006
    Is there any chance they will add folders for grouping episodes for DOD? When I get a list of programs there is a lot of scrolling because it lists every episode. It would be nice to have folders like we have in our list of recorded programs. I know you can do a search but I have been scrolling through everything to get an idea of what is available. Is there a better way for me to do this?

2. Lurch1080i

Lurch1080i Cool Member

Sep 23, 2007
    I was thinking of the same thing after I got it working...It's needed for sure.

3. Ken S

Ken S RIP

Feb 12, 2007
    I agree...hopefully they'll be improving the DoD interface over the coming weeks.

4. davidord

davidord Godfather

Aug 16, 2006
    Very Much Needed.

5. Drew2k

Drew2k New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Folders would be a great addition and be a great improvement of the DoD interface.

You know what else would improve the DoD interface? If the screens worked like like the rest of the menus in the GUI, where CHANNEL-UP/DN jumped to the top and bottom of the menus! If you share my sentiment, make sure you vote in the poll in the first link below in my signature ... let's try to get DIRECTV to change this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.