1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Fox channel pq is poor

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by BAMAJAS, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMAJAS

BAMAJAS Cool Member

Feb 19, 2006
    I just recently switched from E* to D* and love the new service. I noticed about 2 wweks ago that my local Fox channel on E* was pixelated and now that I have D* it is as well. Anyone else having this or is it just in my area(Birmingham, AL)?

2. Larry_Rymal

Larry_Rymal AllStar

Jan 15, 2006
    "SO FAR", Fox Houston is sharp. Two weeks ago, it had some issues, but they fixed it.

3. csf97

csf97 Mentor

Jan 10, 2006
    Bamajs,

I've noticed the pixellation on Fox6 here in Tuscaloosa, too.

Since you noticed it before you moved from E* to D* it must be something with the feed from Fox6.

4. BAMAJAS

BAMAJAS Cool Member

Feb 19, 2006
    csf97,
    Do you think it will be resolved or should we contact FOX6 to see whats up?

5. csf97

csf97 Mentor

Jan 10, 2006
    I haven't watched Fox 6 the last few days long enough to notice if the picture quality is still bad.

But, if tonite during American Idol, the singer's face is all blocky and unrecognizable like last week, I will be calling Fox 6 to see what's up.

6. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    I've been wondering whats up too...course my question is why is that show still on the air.....ask about that when you call them will you please?

;)

One more reality tv show and I'm going postal......they keep this S*** on the air and cancel all the decent scripted programming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.