1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox Soccer Plus Free Preview

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by blackhawkzone, Feb 14, 2013.

1. blackhawkzone

blackhawkzone Godfather

Nov 29, 2007
    FOX has announced that FOX Soccer Plus will have a free preview that begins on Saturday, February 16. The preview will run through February 24.

The FA Cup, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and Scottish Premier League will all be featured during the eight-day stretch.

2. Barcthespark

Barcthespark Godfather

Dec 16, 2007
    I'm not sure a free preview of FSP will bring in any new subscribers. When they see that it is full-time SD with only a few HD live games they will probably decide it isn't worth $14.99 per month.

However, I'll be subscribing to it in March because it is the only channel to carry Footy.

3. donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005 Legend

Feb 13, 2012
    Even though you may be right I hope more people watch this week so going forward to NBC they will know that we want soccer in HD. I hope NBC gives us all games and also all in HD.

4. TJNash

TJNash AllStar

Jun 5, 2012
    San Diego
    FS+ has a full time HD feed. Directv chooses only to carry live games in HD.

5. donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005 Legend

Feb 13, 2012
    I know that all to well I don't know why they don't just put it on just the HD station like all other programs.

6. sdk009

sdk009 Icon

Jan 19, 2007
    Kihei, Maui, HI
    Why is this channel still only offered as a stand-alone channel?
    I know that Oceanic Time Warner offers it in its $5.99 sports pack that includes all the other sports channels (including the Pac-12 Net, Speed, BeIn, CBS & NBC Sports, etc) except for out-of-area RSNs .

7. cmasia

cmasia Icon

Sep 18, 2007
    Las Vegas