1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Fox Soccer Plus free trial August 22-28

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by mws192, Jul 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
  2. Gunners_R#1

Gunners_R#1 Mentor

Jun 17, 2010
    Hopefully channel will be full time HD then. There is really no reason this channel should not be full time! It should be a good free trial week as there is Champions League play in games, Carling Cup and a host of ELP and Serie A that week. Being a Setanta / FSC + sub for going on 6 seasons I long for watching crystal clear Futbol.

3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
  4. fsquid

fsquid Godfather

Aug 30, 2006
    Jacksonville...
    I let this go last year when I came over to DTV. I loved the old Setanta channel with the soccer and rugby. However, they rarely seem to show the rugby matches live and they let the Super Rugby go completely (which is awesome that DTV picked it up).

5. dhines

dhines Godfather

Aug 16, 2006
    last time i took the free trial they charged me a $10 premium disconnect fee when i turned it off at the end of the trial . . . no thanks.

seriously, until fox soccer plus is incorporated into the sports package i have no interest in it. from what i can tell (aside from rugby), all i would miss is england NT games (who cares) and sometimes miss some EPL and calico league games.

correct me if i am wrong, but it isn't like they fix a particular team to either FSC or FS+, so all it means is some weeks i will see my teams, some weeks i won't; that is fine with me.

6. fireponcoal

fireponcoal Icon

Sep 26, 2009
    yeah, funny how that works. Hah.. I've gotten that one myself.

7. TravelFan1

TravelFan1 Legend

Apr 1, 2009
    When there's more than one Champions League match taking place at the same time, on Tuesdays it's typically one live at main FSC, another one at Fox RSN and, if more than 2, another one at FS+. On Wednedays, thought, it's typically one at FSC and another one at FS+.