1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

FOXMO channel 384

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by Hunter844, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hunter844

Hunter844 Legend

Apr 26, 2007
    I noticed this channel has been moved to 384, anyone know if there are plans to make it HD? Seems like Dish is moving a lot of channels lately.

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    There is no official word on either. Every few years Dish moves channels to better group similar channels together and Dish hasn't stated when this will be done. Dish says they are always looking for new channels/HD channels, I'm sure if/when Dish and Fox Movies reach an agreement, it may show up in HD.

3. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    FOX Movie Channel was moved on 4/17/13. I have not seen any communications about an HD channel for FOX Movie Channel yet. Thanks.

4. BillJ

BillJ Icon

May 5, 2005
    Now that Sundance has gone HD, FXMOV and MPLEX (377) are the only channels in the block that aren't HD. Hopefully both are coming.

1 person likes this.
  5. bnewt

bnewt Godfather

Oct 2, 2003
    it needs to be.............the local cable company has had it in hd for about a year now.............with all of these continual price increases, Dish needs to give the consumer some reason to stay