1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

FREE preview coming May 21!

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by ThomasM, May 17, 2013.

1. ThomasM

ThomasM RF Engineer

Jul 20, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Got a letter from SiriusXM today telling me that ALL of my radios would be reactivated from May 21 through June 3 for their Free Listening Preview. It included a list of the 60 channels that were included in the preview. The letter also stated that after enjoying the preview I could activate any of my inactive receivers for $25 which included 6 months of service. There also would be NO activation charge.

So if you have any Sirius or XM receivers laying around, turn them on during these dates and see if you can hear the preview. Then, if you wish you can probably get 6 months of service for $25. Just tell them you got the letter!!

1 person likes this.
  2. BigAl48

BigAl48 New Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Thanks for the info it works.