1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free previews coming up?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Kevin Dupuy, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Dupuy

Kevin Dupuy Godfather

Nov 28, 2006
    Does anyone know if D* has announced any free previews of their premium channels? And where on D*'s site do they announce this kind of stuff?

Thanks-

2. gregory

gregory Legend

Jan 25, 2007
    I agree, this would be good info to have.

3. Koz

Koz Icon

Sep 16, 2006
    Agreed. For example, Setanta Sports had a free preview this past weekend, but I only knew about it because someone randomly mentioned it in a posting on this board. I'm not sure of a good source to find out about these. Maybe a sticky on this board would work?

4. mcbeevee

mcbeevee 97% Complete

Sep 18, 2006
  5. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    It's also mentioned on your bill if you still get the paper one.

6. Koz

Koz Icon

Sep 16, 2006
    Nope. No paper. Probably why I don't hear about it. Good to know it's out there somewhere, though.

7. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    I've been signed up for over 2 years and never get crap emailed to me from them....

8. mcbeevee

mcbeevee 97% Complete

Sep 18, 2006
    The user profile settings get changed around all the time. Try going back in and un-subscribing, then re-subscribing. :)

9. purtman

purtman Hall Of Fame

Sep 19, 2006
    I think the original quote was intended to say that he doesn't get other third-party garbage and junk mail, not that he doesn't receive anything at all. I signed up for the e-mail and I get only D*'s e-mails, nobody else's.

10. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    No I don't get any emails from D* at all...... I will try that suggestion about unsubscribing though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.