1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

FREE XM 8-27 thru 9-9-13!!

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by ThomasM, Aug 21, 2013.

1. ThomasM

ThomasM RF Engineer

Jul 20, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    It seems as though "free previews" are now the norm on XM just like they are on DirecTV!

This time the letter came in plenty of time to enjoy the full 2 free weeks so I guess it's time for me to haul out my XM Boombox again for two weeks of free listening.

If you have an inactive XM radio and want 6 months for $25, the special number to call which is associated with this free preview is 877-647-3011. Tell them you got the letter in the mail with this offer and you'll get it.

Enjoy! :listening

2. Richard

Richard Legend

Apr 23, 2002
    South Texas
    Wow, they are really compressing the heck out of these channels aren't they? It sounds absolutely horrible.

1 person likes this.
  3. gjrhine

gjrhine Legend

May 15, 2002
    Sounds great in my Bimmer.

4. david_jr

david_jr Godfather

Dec 10, 2006
    The freeview is on again until Dec 2. Again only includes 60 select channels. They claim all former subs are on but I do not get it in my 08 Ford Expedition Sirous radio that I let go dark 3 years ago. Working in my 2 year old Toyota with XM though.

5. VaJim

VaJim Godfather

Jul 26, 2006
    Virginia...
    The free service won't work on my 4 year old radio in my honda