1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSU vs Jacksonville St game

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by millertime, Sep 10, 2009.

1. millertime

millertime Godfather

Sep 2, 2007
    Any ideas how i can see my 'Noles on 9/12 I guess it is on espn360 only. Can this be right? How can i access this in SW Michigan?

Thanks

2. AFH

AFH Legend

Nov 4, 2002
    360 is the only way that I know of.

3. SamC

SamC Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2003
    It is only on ESPN360 (legally). ESPN charges your ISP for access. If you go to the website right now, you will either see content, or a card telling you to ask your ISP to get the service. Most cable and phone company DSL ISPs have it, but not T-W. There is a list on Wiki.

4. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
  5. millertime

millertime Godfather

Sep 2, 2007
    Well this is a bunch of crap espn360 is not available in my area. I have Charter internet. I should be able to pay per view this thing. To make things worse next weeks game is on VS and you know what that means:(

6. b00stedeg

b00stedeg Legend

May 9, 2007
    If you don't mind waiting till Sunday night you can catch it in its entirety on Sun Sports at 7pm

7. miss_my_utv

miss_my_utv AllStar

Jul 25, 2007
    In previous years, those replays on Sun Sports were blacked out outside of Sun Sports usual viewing area. They said it was some ACC-related rule.

Anyone outside of FL get them this year?

8. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
    No, they still blacked it out this year. Blackouts of even College games are becoming more often.

9. Tallgntlmn

Tallgntlmn Icon

Jun 7, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    I am so glad ESPN360 is now on Comcast. I really think it should be a PPV type thing. I might even purchase it if it were. I used to have to VPN into work just so I could get an AT&T IP address so I could watch it.

With that said, given the score, I am proud of my alma mater's football team for not getting blown out. On paper, this game shouldn't have been close.