1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny installation/CSR item

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by srrobinson2, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srrobinson2

srrobinson2 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Sep 16, 2003
    My 622 was installed on April 11. On Monday of this week (April 17), I got a call from Dishnetwork explaining that they were having inventory issues with the 622 and that my installation needed to be rescheduled. :D

I'm very tempted to call them back and see if anothe runit appears :)

2. rbyers

rbyers Godfather

Jan 14, 2004
    I've had a similar "problem". My 622 was installed on the 13th. Since then I've had a person call to tell me that I have an install scheduled for the 19th. I said that I didn't need one, the installation on the 13th was good. After a small argument ... they really wanted to come out ... he agreed to cancel. Cool. Two days ago I got another call ... from a machine regarding the cancelled appointment. Yesterday, I got a voice mail reminding me about the appointment. I called CS and (using the automated procedure) cancelled again. Then, last night, I got another machine call reminding me of the appointment. I waited until the end of the call and pressed the buttons to cancel the appoointment. I was told to wait for a human being to confirm the cancellation. After 5 minutes on hold with no music or other indication that something would happen, I hung up. Now, the real question is: will someone show up today. It's no wonder that they have scheduling problems if they need to do multiple schedule ops for each box (or even for a subset like mine and srrobinson2 above).

3. redfishhunter

redfishhunter Legend

Aug 5, 2004
    If they would go through their local retailers this problem would be resolved...
    Their way of doing things stinks. And the sub. pays for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.