1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Galaxy S4 missing Google Play

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Scott Kocourek, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    I have a Galaxy S4 and went to download an app and my Google Play app is gone. Not only missing from the screen but I checked Steeings-Apps-All and it's not there. I've used it in the past but don't know when it went away.

Any thoughts?

2. Bronxiniowa

Bronxiniowa New Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Iowa
    My S4 has numerous standalone Google Play apps: Play Music, Play Books, etc.

3. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Mine does too, there was one that was called Google Play and that was sort of the launching point. I could access all of those from the one app.

I just found it odd that it's gone now.

4. trdrjeff

trdrjeff Icon

Dec 3, 2007
    Is there not a link at the top of app drawer like stock Android?

5. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    "Play Store".