1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Comment about the Forum

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by joedito, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joedito

joedito New Member

May 31, 2006
    Greetings all,

I've been a casual user of this forum ever since I switched over to Direct from Dish. I need to compliment all of you moderators for running such a professional forum. I am pretty active in other forums I belong to, but I must say, this one has quickly become one of my favorites.

Earl, I've printed out the pdf you've created for the R15 and it has helped me tremendously. Though the screens are not as intuitive as the Tivo interface, I can see the long range upside by using DIRECTV’s technology for PVR'ing.

Keep up the great work!

2. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    First of all, welcome to the club. This is an incredible community that Chris, the mods, and others have worked hard to create. Excellent source of information as well as good cyber relationships.

3. cheer

cheer AllStar

Nov 9, 2005
    And the socks. Don't forget all the socks.

4. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Hi joedito and welcome to the forum :welcome_s

Thanks for your kind words. Earl is doing an excellent job in our DirecTV forums and deserves a round of applause.

If you have any questions or concerns related to the forums, just contact one of the staff. We are here to help!

5. joedito

joedito New Member

May 31, 2006
    Most appreciated! Now if we could get those darn USB ports to work in front of the units....

6. cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    Welcome, Joedito. I'm glad to hear that the R15 FAQ helped you out.

7. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever

Nov 15, 2005

I can't and won't take the credit for what is going on in these forums.
    My co-mods (Donnie and Clint) do their share too..

And the members here are what it is all about... so they deserve a lot of the credit as well...

I am just one piece of the puzzle..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.