1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

General Hospital in Android

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by kevinturcotte, Oct 1, 2013.

1. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    Okay my favorite character is back on General Hospital for a short run and I want to watch while he's on, but not sure how, or if I can. The ONLY thing I can watch it on is my Android phone (Galaxy S4 running 4.2.2). The ABC site uses Flash, and the show isn't available on Hulu. Any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using DBSTalk mobile app

2. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
  3. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    Flash doesn't work period in mobile devices.
    I like Jerry (Love to hate him lol). Sebastian Roche tweeted that Jerry was back and I got excited. Loved him ever since he took the Metro Court hostage. I NEVER, EVER watch live tv, yet I was there every day at 3 to watch for that lol

4. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    Yes, he was back yesterday. He is pretty incredible. Hated that he shot Robin in the stomach and killed Alan (basically). Liked him and Alexis.

5. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    I KNEW he was Jerry the entire time too lol Carly, Jax, and Lady Jane had been talking about Jerry just before he showed up, and when a past character is talked about quite a bit on a soap, you know they're coming back. They also talked about Jerry having mob connections, and during the hostage crisis, Carly and Sonny kept saying his voice sounded familiar.