1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Genie HR34 0x05D4 firmware update is out...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by KoRn, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoRn

KoRn Legend

Oct 21, 2008
    Just got my new Genie installed today. It downloaded a new firmware update a few minutes ago at 12:59 am. Anyone know what has changed? I seen the 0x05D3 thread about major issues going on.... I hope this new updates fixes them as I knew nothing about them. I had a HR24 before the new Genie. Which I still have the HR24 just moved it into a bedroom. Genie took its place in the living room.

2. pappasbike

pappasbike Godfather

Sep 19, 2006
    Saw it this morning as well hope it fixes something without screwing anything up!

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    5D4 would be a maintenance release.

4. bnwrx

bnwrx Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    colorado,...
    Also rec'vd this at 2am....

5. Mike Bertelson

Mike Bertelson 6EQUJ5 WOW! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 24, 2007
    There will be an Issues/Discussion thread started shortly and as such this one will be closed.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.