1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

GenieGo and VOD shows

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by mreaves53, Mar 2, 2014.

1. mreaves53

mreaves53 Cool Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Odenville, Al
    Will the GenieGo not see VOD shows?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using DBSTalk mobile app

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Yup, GeneieGo will not see VOD shows. you can see them via DirecTV apps

3. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Won't see OnDemand downloads. Also won't see off-air recordings made with HR20 or AM21 and off-air antenna.

4. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    And PPV (which for the purpose of GenieGo, includes out-of-market sports packages you may subscribe too), and adult channels.

5. mrdobolina

mrdobolina AllStar

Aug 28, 2006
    A Mile High
    Is this true for the out-of-market sports packages? I recall a thread not too long ago talking about DirecTV making at least recordings from the NHL package available to watch via GenieGo - both OOH and download to devices.

ETA: Here's the thread, but I must not have continued to follow it since it seems like the "fix" did not hold.

http://www.dbstalk.com/topic/207584-nhl-center-ice-and-geniego-to-be-fixed/page-3

6. islesfan

islesfan Hall Of Fame

Oct 18, 2006
    Nevada