1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

GenieGo Show List

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by knoxbh, Oct 9, 2013.

1. knoxbh

knoxbh Legend

May 1, 2002
    Recorded a movie on the hR-44 to view later. Shows up on the hR-44 but does not on the GenieGo play list but everything else I have recorded does show on the GenieGo. Anybody got any ideas as to why? Also added a 32gb Kingston flash drive to the GenieGo but it still only shows 16gb capacity. Should the GenieGo show it has added capacity?

Thanks for your help.

2. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    Did the GenieGo client ask OK that the drive be formatted? If not, you may need to remove the drive and format it on a PC. Then power off GG, insert USB and start the client again.

VODs and PPVs aren't transferrable to GG.

3. Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick Icon

Aug 25, 2006
    Long Island
    Was this an On-Demand movie? I don't believe that On-Demand content is made available to the GenieGo

4. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Was this an On-Demand movie? I don't believe that On-Demand content is made available to the GenieGo
    correct, VOD is not available on the GenieGo neither is PPV

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk

5. knoxbh

knoxbh Legend

May 1, 2002
    Thanks for all your help. All problems solved.

6. knoxbh

knoxbh Legend

May 1, 2002
    Thanks for all your help. All problems solved.

7. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Awesome. Thanks for the update.