1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Georgia Tech vs UConn for National Championship

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Msguy, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Congratulations to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Connecticut Huskies on making it to the National Championship game coming up this Monday Night on CBS. What a great Final 4 this has been in San Antonio and Good Luck to both schools.

2. ARKDTVfan

ARKDTVfan Icon

May 19, 2003
    I'm just glad Duke lost :joy:

3. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    Anything specific, or is it that they've got a pretty great record in post season play? I for one like Duke. Coach K comes across as a pretty decent guy.

Now when it comes to the Huskies, my wish was for the other Huskies (U of Washington) to do better than crap out in the first round. Then again, there's always next year!!!

4. marko

marko Godfather

Jan 8, 2003
    For many people, me included, it is not so much that we dislike duke themselves (nothing wrong with coach K/players). I think it is just the huge amount of publicity that team gets in comparison to other teams. espn and Dickie V, and the whole college gameday atmosphere they had for that final NC/Duke game (that was sickening). You hope they lose, just so you don't have to hear about them so much.

5. RamblinWreck

RamblinWreck New Member

Jan 6, 2004
    I am very happy to see my Ramblin Wrecks in the Championship games. The Yellow Jackets have had a great season and will hopefully win it all tomorrow night!!! :D