1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Getting Sick of Series Recordings not Working

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Rtm, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Rtm

Rtm Godfather

Oct 18, 2011
    Gossip Girl & 2 Broke Girls did not record the week after it was suspended due to the hurricane. For the 2nd time this month the Today show did not record today it was the 9oclock hour. Why?

2. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    What settings are you using? First run only? Is there a conflict? Is there an issue with the guide data?

3. Rtm

Rtm Godfather

Oct 18, 2011
    No conflict it's guide data I suppose. I guess today show could be set for both.

4. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    i had to manual record 2 Broke Girls that week, sometimes DVR are unreliable

5. webby_s

webby_s Hall Of Fame

Jan 11, 2008
    What receiver box too? My HR34 has been really unreliable with series links lately. I've had to babysit it but since that box is in my main viewing area it isn't as tough. Just annoying.

6. Xsabresx

Xsabresx Icon

Oct 8, 2007
    I got caught with the Gossip Girl/2 Broke Girls as well, but everything else since then has recorded.

7. Rtm

Rtm Godfather

Oct 18, 2011
    Yea it's a bummer :(

And no I'm using a HR24