1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Spurs Go! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Chris Blount, May 26, 2003.

1. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    How about them Spurs eh? Almost western conference champions and on their way to the finals. Even if they lose in the finals, it's been one hell of a year. GO SPURS!!!

2. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    I don't think there should be any question as to who the best team in the NBA is. Right now, the Spurs are the team to beat. They had the best regular season record and are playing great basketball right now as well.

All the teams are capable of winning... no doubt about it. Even the teams in the east, IMHO - but I like the Spurs chances right about now.

Great defense, tough rebounding, great play in the paint, super coaching, and the MVP to boot.

3. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    The Spurs will more than likely win the NBA championship this season. I don't even keep up much with "The Association" any more. It's gone downhill. The excitement Jordan brought in the 90's with Chicago was the NBA's Peak. Sure they had Shaq and Kobe the last 3 years but Still Jordan's Bulls were better to watch.

4. ibglowin

ibglowin Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Sep 10, 2002
    Heading back to SA with a 3-1 lead, things are looking good. Dallas is down for sure but they played with alot of heart last night. They seem to have the momentum. I like like the international feel of the team with Parker and Ginobili to boot. Go Spurs!

5. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Okay, you all can laugh at me. The Spurs might blow this one. If they do, they deserve to. They are playing like crap.

In any case, still no Lakers for the finals. Hurray!

6. marko

marko Godfather

Jan 8, 2003
    Boy, Dallas' turn to choke tonight. Man, spurs up by double digits.

7. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Holy Crap! What a game! I take back what I said in my previous post. Steve Kerr was awesome. I went to bed last night in the third quarter when the Spurs were down 15 points thinking they would blow the game but who knew?

Now on to the finals. Wahoo!