1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Google Voice Mail transcription

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by BubblePuppy, Sep 27, 2010.

1. BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt

Nov 3, 2006
    The other day I had Whole Home installed, I then received a automated call from DTV which I missed.
    Below is the voice mail as transcribed by Google Voice.

It may not be accurate but it's good for a laugh. :lol:

2. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    It looks like it's mis-translating the Spanish portions...

3. BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt

Nov 3, 2006
    That was my guess....but here is one that I know was in English:

4. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    All in the interest of [strike]better[/strike] cheaper customer service.

For English, press 1
    Para Español, marque dos
    For gobbledy-gook, press 3
    For Pakistani, press any number and duck!

5. paulman182

paulman182 Hall Of Fame

Aug 4, 2006
    Sounds like I need to sign up for this service. I love stuff like this.

6. jilardi2

jilardi2 Legend

Mar 6, 2008
    nice:lol:

7. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    All of my Google Voice transcriptions are like that.

Here's an example from yesterday:

Hey is, I just got your mail and to call follow up, the the issues that that were for that account. First of all let me step back and say the reason that they were not dressed is. We had not set up a notification job on the support the colors. So, the tickets that that went in my got set and then since our support team didn't have no to fires. There was no notification them to say, This is an open ticket. So anyway, that's resolved so it'll be better communication on those. But. There are They were three tickets. I will put in yesterday that or our 21 actually. One of the suggestion into work questions. Slash issues that better being worked on the other ones are actually being worked on as well, and I'll give you an update the the primary got it was working on this is on vacation, so we've got his back up working on that. But. But anyway, as soon as I hear back from P M today. I'll give you an update at the end of the day today or first thing tomorrow and to let you know where they are, but they are in process. I'm, but if you have any other information. Any other questions feel free to gimme a shout shoot an email. Let me know and if not then I'll hear from you. I'll update you again either the in the day today or tomorrow. Thanks.