1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Got my E* Distant Nets cutoff letter today

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by -, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Guest

Well 3 years of Time shifting was good while it lasted. And to be honest the only reason I got them in the first place was because I outwitted a CSR into giving them to me, when they shouldn't have. :(

2. Guest

hi why did they shut off your east coast distants.? i get east & west distants cbs,nbc,fox. i also get my locals only since they lowered the price. if they pull that sh*t with me, i will drop my local on the spot.local tv sucks any way, what garbage. i am willing to pay for distant feeds, NOT LOCAL. i think directv was MUCH better when it was with USSB.