1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grady's Satellite TV

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by -, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I am not currently a Dish subscriber, however, I am planning on making the jump this summer. I really want the PVR721 (like everyone else it seems), but I am VERY afraid of the prices that I'm hearing. $500-$600 seems a bit steep. Anyways, I am posting to see if anyone has heard of a satellite retailer
    (located in Maine) by the name of Grady's Radio & Satellite? They are online at : www.gradys.com. A friend has used them (we are both in California) and he was very happy. If you check out their site, they have the PVR501 at $169 ... not too bad. I ask only because there are a lot of scam artists out there (on the net) offering everything from cheap satellite TV to free DSL, etc. I figured you folks have heard it all ... any thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pls reply here or via e-mail to

2. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Welcome Brian, another thing is that by this summer when you go to make the purchase things might even be a bit cheaper than todays price.......just a thought. :)

You should visit DBSTalk regularly, this is a good place to keep up with whats going on. Have you considered Direct TV?

3. Kerry High

Kerry High AllStar

Apr 28, 2002
    I've ordered from them with no problems, but that was a few years ago...

4. waxdonuts

waxdonuts Mentor

May 29, 2002
    I also have ordered from them with absolutely no problems! Great Customer service.

5. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    waxdonuts,

Welcome to DBSTalk.Com! :hi:

6. Tony S

Tony S AllStar

Mar 28, 2002
    I have never done business with them, but Grady's Radio & Satellite has been around for years and has a pretty good reputation. In all the years that I have been reading the various DBS forums, I only remember reading good things about them.

7. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    Ive never ordered from Grady's but they have always been good to the satellite community, when I use to be in the satellite radio business Gradys use to sponcer some of our shows including the Tom and Darryl show.

Got to give them props for that :)

8. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Brian, Give us a follow up and let us know what you find. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.