1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Slam Package.......

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by shy007, May 31, 2003.

1. shy007

shy007 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 11, 2003
    Anyone gonna do the College Grand Slam package....... My team (SC Gamecocks) could end up in a Super-Regional...... We won yesterday in Atlanta and the number 1 seed Ga Tech lost to Stetson...... I hope we win today.... But a team can come back and win it all thru the loser's bracket..... We lost 1st game in World Series last year and ended up in the Championship game.....

I think I will get the package if my team is in it......

2. bills976

bills976 Godfather/Supporter

Jun 30, 2002
    At $19.95 it's a great value... definitely worth picking up. I know that I will.

3. FTA Michael

FTA Michael Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2002
    Twenty bucks for four days of college baseball? I'm glad it's available, but I'm not buying it.

At my house, the best deal for college baseball has been the Sports Pak. Several college games every week on the RSNs, never blacked out, all for $6/month. Oh, and all those other sports, too. :)

4. bills976

bills976 Godfather/Supporter

Jun 30, 2002
    Well, you could look at it as 20 bucks for four days of baseball or 5 bucks for a day of baseball.... though you are right to some extent concerning RSNs. However here in the Northeast we don't get college baseball on the RSNs so this is a special treat.

5. shy007

shy007 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 11, 2003
    I think it is 3 days of baseball (Fri, Sat, and Sun)...... They play a best of 3 starting on Friday...... My team is one game away form a Super-Regional...... It will be our 4th consecutive if we make it.....

Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!

6. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    I dont think I'll be buying the pack but I have been following the regionals somewhat....Seen some games on various RSNs as well as a few on College Sports TV.